I am a passionate and versatile designer from Espoo with a set of skills in user experience, visual and interface design.
My design journey started 10 years ago from small local websites and ad creatives and at the moment I am working on a Design System and UX for complex B2B security platforms.
Nov 2018 – present — UX Visual Designer, F-secure Corporation, B2B Customer Experience department. F-secure provides innovative cybersecurity solutions for homes and businesses.
- Design system inventory, development and support. Creating and regular updates of UI-kit (Adobe XD) for Business security products.
- Consulting UX designers and developers regarding F-secure B2B products design system.
- UX and UI design for Cloud Protection for Salesforce product (based on Salesforce Lightning Design System).
- Visual design control, turning low-fidelity concepts into high-fidelity and appealing designs.
- Implementation control: constant collaboration with developers, drawing up specifications.
- Writing documentation describing components’ purposes and behaviors.
- Participation in the rebranding process: Brand updates in UI, functional icons redesign, product logos redesign.
2014 – 2016 — Product designer, Gdeetotdom.ru. GdeEtotDom is a digital platform that helps real estate marketers & owners by offering home and apartment rental and purchase solutions. I was in charge of the product's UX and UI, guidelines support, landing pages, illustrations, print materials, emails design, presentations for marketing, animated and static web banners.
2013 – 2014 — UI/UX, visual designer, Cold Brain. The web-development studio was founded by my partner and me. Our team made promo sites, online shops, company sites, interfaces, illustrations, packages, print materials, banner ads, and other digital and visual products. I hired and supervised junior designers.
2012 – present — Illustrator, image stock contributor. I am working with Shutterstock, Istock, Depositphotos, Fotolia as a vector illustrator. I have more than 2000 uploaded images on my account with more than 26 000 sales around the globe.
2011 – 2013 — a freelancer. I worked remotely as a contractor with digital agencies from Moscow and Sankt-Petersburg.
2010 – 2011 — a visual designer at budetsdelano.ru (design agency). I worked on sites, interfaces, company styles, illustrations, printed materials, and packages.
2006—2011 — Omsk State University of Pedagogics
Bachelor of Arts, Art Teacher. I learned classic arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, history of arts, and different methods of teaching arts for children. I created new experimental methods and had a lot of practice in teaching visual arts, classic and digital. Thesis topic: «Teaching visual arts with using digital media at after-school children's institutions»
UX and UI design, visual design (print & digital), iconography, typography, illustration, animation
Professional level: Adobe CC (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma
Feb 2018 – Jan 2019 — intensive Finnish Integration course, Arffman kielikoulu
2014 – 2015 — Artem Gorbunov Design Bureau course
The course content: interface design and structuring information, typography and layout, project management, communication and collaboration, texting and editing, law regulations for designers.
The certificate in Russian
Russian, native speaker
Finnish, B2.1 (Itsenäisen kielitaidon perustaso)
or please use the form below: